2010年12月10日星期五

the guy replica Franck Muller watch worryingabout the details while

The Vogalonga story (see Vogalooooonga from our April 2010 issue,) discusses an ongoing feud, sometimesphysical, between you and your brother Dan. If you were a WWE wrestler, whatwould be your nickname and why?Oh God. Um, I don’t know. Probably “theSweater”. It seems that when I travel with my brother, I’m the guy replica Franck Muller watch worryingabout the details while my brother is telling me to chill out and get over it.I think my super power would be logistic anxiety.What’s in your emergency travel kit?I don’t think I have one. I justgot back from Amsterdam last night. I had to go through the whole rigamarolewith the bag because I’d left a tube of toothpaste in there. I still haven’tgone to the trouble of getting travel-sized toiletry containers.

The Solar Impulse completed its first night flight at 7:00 A.M. GMT, Reuters reports. Andre Borschberg, the pilot, kept the solar-powered aircraft aloft for just over 26 hours before landing at an air base in Vaud, Switzerland. Project replica omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Railmaster watches organizers claim the flight sets records as both the highest and longest in solar aviation.Swiss president of the project, Bertrand Piccard, said that the success of the Solar Impulse indicates that we are on the verge of the perpetual flight.Plans and a budget of $95 million have been approved for the construction of a second prototype, which will be designed to traverse the Atlantic. By 2012, the project aims to produce a solar aircraft capable of circumnavigating the planet.--Riley Blanton.

I’m such adesperately disorganized replica Vacheron Constantin watch traveler that there is no kit. But let’s see...Usually, I like to bring a pair of tweezers and some dental floss. That mightbe it.In the July 2007 issue, you wrote about how to extract a tickfrom your genitals. Was this rooted in personal experience from your youth inNorth Carolina? Why is whiskey a better anti-adhesive than, say, tequila?It’s a drag when that happens. It’sunfortunately common in my neck of the woods in North Carolina.The whiskey is a southern thing.Generally, you have a bottle of Wild Turkey lying around.